Thursday 19 April 2012

April Meeting


Today was our April Meeting.  We had a variety of crafts being done.  Sarah was making Bunting for Bradbury House.  She showed me a book on Bunting - how to make bunting, and I was quite inspired.  There was a Christmas one in particular that inspired me. 

Sarah has been laying out part of her Bunting

Angela and Doreen, heads together doing lots of knitting and nattering

Doreen has knitted these two delightful Christmas Puds.  A lot of fiddly work has gone into these.

Angela's patchwork bag.  This must be about 35-ish years old - all still in good working order!

Doreen finishing off a cardi for her grand-daughter.  It is a ballet style cardi with a cross-over front

M being very industrious doing some embriodery

And me, knitting my Lydia Crescent Shawl, enjoying a sit down, especially in the sunshine!  Elsie is in the background

The Reading Room, the venue for our Craft and Natter, is bright and airy.  Today I gave out Goodie Bags from the Craft Council, as the group is registered with The Craft Club.  We meet on the third Thursday of each month, (apart from November and December, I need to sort dates out as the room is already booked in November, but will let you know what's happening in due course).  Please feel free to come down and join us for an hour or two, you'll be more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment